One Health EJP Summer School 2019
Approaches towards One Health Operationalisation
This summer school aims to provide the following :
- an understanding of the complexity of health challenges and how to use a One Health approach to address these.
- ways to identify, characterise, and quantify the drivers of value from One Health approaches across programmatic areas (e.g. prediction, detection) and stakeholders.
- an ability to recognise the methods and operational approaches for effective preparedness and response to One Health threats.
- an understanding of the application of robust monitoring and evaluation tools to implement One Health interventions.
Students will learn a number of technical and organisational skills that they will be able to practice on a number of case studies. The programme will deliver an introduction to One Health basics, prediction approaches, analyses of integrated disease surveillance, outcomes research, risk management, and decision quality
- Date: 19th-30th August 2019
- Location: University of Surrey UK and Chatham House London, UK
- Audience: Bachelors, Masters and PhD students, and some researchers with some experience in a health related field
- Registration fee: 200 euros
For more information please consult the One Health EJP website : https://onehealthejp.eu/the-ohejp-summer-school/