Second call for proposals for DIM1HEALTH 2018, addressed to all Ile-de-France infectious disease research teams
To support the national and international scientific outreach of research in the Paris region by promoting the acquisition of scientific equipment essential to the development of research in the field.
The following are eligible within Ile de France:
- public research and higher education institutions.
- Any private or parapublic non-profit training and research organization: grandes écoles, foundations or associations, learned societies, international organizations, etc…
The funding allocated by the Ile de France Region will not exceed 66% of the total budget, which may be between € 100k and € 1.6m. Expenses for subsidized equipment must be incurred before December 31, 2019.
Proposals must be submitted on the platform https://dim1health2018.sciencesconf.org/
Hotline 01 49 77 38 37 , DIM1HEALTH@anses.fr
The Île-de-France Region has labeled the 1HEALTH major interest area, whose objective is to bring out a strong network in “One Heath” infectious disease unique in France and with a European dimension, which allows to meet the challenges in health public.
In particular, it aims to develop new concepts, notably in vaccinology, anti-infectious therapy, diagnosis and the integration of a social and economic dimension to health.
The DIM1HEALTH network is a network open to any Ile-de-France research entity in infectiology, whether or not its supervisory structure is a partner of the DIM whose objective is:
To promote in the Ile de France a transversal, innovative and high-level research on human and / or animal infectious diseases in the context of global changes and their pathophysiologies, while promoting the development of networks made up of research teams in the Paris region with complementary expertise .
Federate the activity of researchers / engineers and research teachers from the Île-de-France Region, with or without a private partner involved in surveillance, epidemiology, sociology of health, diagnosis, prevention and the treatment of infectious diseases, as well as the study of microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, parasites, viruses and prions) that cause them.
Each project submitted to the DIM-1HEALTH must be associated with at least one of the following thematic axes with a marked application aim by integrating the chain “screening-treatment-prevention-monitoring-societal acceptance”:
Anticipate the emergence of human and animal infectious diseases
- Contribution of broad methodologies
- Study of impacts on environmental impacts
- Epidemiological surveillance
Prevent and treat infectious diseases
- Innovative approaches to vaccination
- New therapeutic strategies (human or animal)
- Impact of genetic variability of hosts for their immune defenses against pathogens and responses to vaccination
Social Perceptions of Infectious Disease Prevention and Innovation
- Impacts of therapeutic and diagnostic innovations
- Transformations of relationships between humans and animals